Notice: Undefined variable: suc_d in /home/sharensave/domains/ishareandsave.com/public_html/employment/index.php on line 186
During your meeting with the client should any technical questions arise that you cannot answer please call the office and speak to Deborah or Ross.
Suggestions on how to sell door-to-door:
- Walk into the business and ask for the general manager or marketing director.
- When talking to the manager, do not explain what you are selling. Simply ask for exactly 2 minutes of his or her time to view the video demo.
- Assure the manager that the product he or she is about to see is a unique marketing product that has never before been presented to them and it will change the way their business marketing is done.
- Display the appropriate video demo on your tablet or laptop.
- Ask the manager if he or she understood the concept, present the concept of iShareAndSave in your own words or use the suggested explanation.
Suggested explanation of how it works (door-to-door pitch):
- The iShareAndSave team will create a custom video slideshow that will be used to showcase and advertise the business on Facebook and/or Twitter.
- A custom designed application will be created and displayed on the business website.
- The application will offer an incentive of your choosing to visitors who click on the iShare&Save icon.
- Business owners can choose any incentive: free drink, 5%-10% discount, free shipping, discount from consultation fees, free or discounted product with or without a purchase. (Please think of what you can suggest as an incentive before you walk into the business.)
Suggested incentives for different businesses:
Online Store: a percentage or dollar amount off or free shipping.
Restaurant: free drink, appetizer or desert.
Hotel: a percentage or dollar amount off, free parking, free breakfast
Attorneys: a percentage or dollar amount off from consultation fees
Dentists: a percentage or dollar amount off consultation fees, free toothbrush
Plastic Surgeons: a percentage or dollar amount off consultation fees
- Website visitors will see the incentive for sharing and click on the iShare&Save Application.
- As soon as the site is shared, the video slideshow will be displayed on the visitors Facebook wall for all their friends to see.
- The average person has from 200-300 friends and followers on Facebook.
- Each click on iShare&Save typically generates from 50 to several hundred video slideshow views.
- Business owners will have access to information about all the people who used iShare&Save. The information will include email address, full name, picture, number of friends, interests and much more.
We suggest using the following email template preloaded into your @iShareAndSave.com Gmail account. If you prefer to use your personal email address please use the suggested email template which can be downloaded in HTML format:
Outlook Email template
Yahoo Email template
Gmail Email template
Hotmail Email template
Over the phone Sales:
Please consider following script:
Hello, my name is _____________________, is the owner available if it isn’t yourself? Your products/services are a phenomenal fit for our app called iShare&Save. If you are by your computer I can quickly show you how it works. Type into your browser iShareAndSave.com, you will see an image of a girl with a megaphone, click on view demo, then play. It’s about a minute long, I’ll be quiet and let you absorb then show you samples and answer and questions you may have.
If the person doesn’t have enough time:
I can send you a video presentation to review our Share and Save app, it’s a great method to have your customers advertise your products for you. Can I have the best email to reach you? And what is your name/who should I address it to? Thank you for your time, when would you like me to follow up and the best time? Is this the best number to reach you?
After the person watches the video:
Click on samples, I’ll show you some of our current clients. Are you on Samples page?
Please click US Polo
Share and save increases the exposure to your products by essentially having your customers advertise your products for you. iShare&Save posts a video commercial or slideshow of your establishment and products directly to your customers Facebook wall. If you don’t have any videos for your business we will create video slideshow for you.
As an incentive to post you would offer the customer a small discount of your choosing;
it can be anything from:
for Online Store: a percentage or dollar amount off or even free shipping.
for Restaurant: free drink, appetizer or desert.
for Hotel: a percentage or dollar amount off, free parking, free breakfast
for Attorneys: a percentage or dollar amount off from consultation fees
for Dentists: a percentage or dollar amount off consultation fees, free toothbrush
for Plastic Surgeons: a percentage or dollar amount off consultation fees
You decide and can change this at any time. You also get a project manager, her name is Deborah, who will guide you through the setup. With Share and save you get:
- Digital Coupons
- Widget compatible with mobile devices
- Access to Big Data stats
- Software updates included
- Technical support (email or phone)
- Control panel to manage campaign
Your control panel shows:
- the people who share and buy your products,
- their friends
- likes, locations and age which you can use to target for specific offers or products.
Pricing: Click on pricing. There is no contract; you can cancel at any time. Do you only sell online or do you also have a brick and mortar store?
- Online store only: $400 setup and $119.99 per month
- Online store and brick and mortar store: $400 setup and 139.99 per month. You can choose to have the coupon displayed on the site or sent to the sharers email to redeem at your store.
- Restaurant: $400 setup and $159.99 per month. The discount is sent to the sharers email to redeem at the restaurant.
Ask for the credit card, we take MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. If the client states that the price is too high you can offer a 20%-30% discount from the setup and monthly fee.
- Full name that appears on the card: first, middle initial and last
- Credit card number with expiration date and CVV code
- Address, city, state, zip
- Email address
- Phone number
- Domain name of the website the application will be installed on